FAULKNER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 TOW ROTATION
FCSO 2019 Tow Rotation Information
The Tow Application period is from November 1 through December 28, 2018, for the rotation period beginning February 1, 2019, thru January 31, 2020.
The following documents are included in the Tow Application packet:
- Tow Policy Policy_Towing for Applicants.pdf
- Tow Policy Notification Tow_Notification.pdf
- Tow Notifiction - Electronic Copy.dotx
- Rotation List Application Rotation List Application.pdf
- Rotation List Application - Electronic Copy.dotx
- Attachment to Rotation List Application (Driver Information) Driver Information.pdf
- Driver Information Electronic Copy.dotx
To be considered for the 2019 tow rotation, completed documents** must be typed (not handwritten) signed and returned to the Sheriff's Office no later than Friday, December 28, 2018, at 4 p.m.
The phrase “See Attachment” can be used ONLY when all required information is easily located on attachments and attachments are legibly marked for identification.
**The following documents must be returned:
- Rotation List Application-completed and signed
- Attachment to Rotation List Application (Driver Information)-completed and signed for each driver
- Tow Policy Notification Letter-signed
- Tow Fee List
- Any additional attachments
Documents can be downloaded from www.fcso.ar.gov
**All Tow companies must reapply annually